Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am trying....


Well ladies..I'm gonna be taking some time to work on my blog..I gotta get this following biz taken care of....it is really draining me because I feel a little helpless because computers overwhelm me! I am gonna figure this out..but my head is in that and not on my projects..had hope of doing my pumpkin chandelier but for now I gotta focus..I will try to post while I'm doing this -I hope you will bear with me cuz I could use some encouragement...thank you all so much for your help and sweet comments..I will see ya soon!!! love ya! mean it! Stephanie

5 comments:

blushing rose said...

We'll be patiently waiting ... Have a beautiful autumn week. TTFN ~Marydon

Out in the Fields said...

Don't give up! I don't know how to help but I will miss your blog until you get back to it. I understand your frustrations with computers me too!

Anonymous said...

did you say pumpkin chandelier? Well, yes! That must be a priority! Then you will have something amazing to show us when you're ready to do a post! :)

LuLu said...

I just picked up a chandelier and thought of YOu and this project! I'm game!!
I am computer challenged... hubby was away last week and i had digital camera issues and called hubby in a very important meeting... LOL he sweetly told me to call back later!!
xo,
LuLu

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

Thanks for coming by and following. Looking forward to getting to know you. Have fun designing. I have spent hours and hours to my husband's chagrin trying to figure out this blogging thing.