Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Goodbye Summer...

I am just balancing my computer and hugging Evan..because tomorrow is the first day of school. The atmosphere around the house tonight is very hyper and teary...Ella is hiding and tearing up and being very difficult and saying things like "Carlin doesn't love his little sister"..Evan is upbeat and pumped up..Carlin is acting like a ten year old even though he is a freshman this year..he is running around scatterbrained and screeching weird noises..Kendall is casual not much ruffles him and Camalee is primping and setting out everything she needs for the first day of school..And me well I'm feeling pulled in every direction because I don't know which kid to deal with first so I am dazed and confused too..Goodbye Summer we had a great time but time marches on..Maybe now I can get some projects done!



(Image from Country Living)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hope all went well getting everyone off to school this morning.

That is the coolest tent - it is yours??

The Whispering Creek House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Whispering Creek House said...

No Mary I wish this was mine! It is from Country Living magazine! The kids went off to school without a hitch! thanks!