Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Before and After....

So, here it is..my table post. Up above is my lovely daughter Camalee, who begged.. yes, begged to paint this table..So one of my boys, not sure which one- cuz one day I yelled "get out and sand that table and stop fighting if you need to do something!" So who knows who really did this..anyway when the time came to paint, I was going to go about this project the same way and wait for a comely victim who would rather fight than help. But Camalee begged to be able to do this cuz she only "gets to bake" for me....."well ok then" I said with hesitation...
And away she went and she did good!

This is almost done..She used some cream paint I had left over from the Whispering Creek House office...


And I added the Bitttersweet Chocolate color after to age it a bit...



And here it is..no bling on it yet.. thats for the reveal of the living room -which it going to be probably next week..I talked to Shelly and she needs a little time to get her head screwed on..lol my words not hers....LOL So keep checking with me! Your not gonna wanna miss it! Thanks for stopping by! Love ya! Mean it! Stephanie




No comments: