Friday, September 25, 2009

I just got my first award!


My first award! Thank you to Room Remix! I LOVE Room Remix! I'm so excited and thrilled to be chosen! For this award I list seven random things about myself and tag someone else I want to know more about...I chose Karen because she is a talented sewer and loves the country too. She is new to the blogging world.. so, I want to introduce her to you!
7 Random Things About Me
1. I am a country girl at heart..I did not know this for many years because denial comes in many forms..lol..
2. I wrap most of the gifts I give in brown mailing paper or white butchers paper because I love using sticks, ribbons, bird nests, silk flowers and things for the top and I like a blank slate to work with...
3. I don't like crowds..like going to Costco..
4. I love to read! Anything except romance novels..My life with Danny is all the romance I need..
5. I have moved I believe 12 times in the 18 years I have been married..and I enjoyed decorating every one of them..
6. I love all white rooms but cannot live in them....
7. I didn't know I was a creative person until I was a new bride decorating my own home...I was inspired by my lovely mother in law who believed I could before I did..thanks Judy
Well there ya have it..randomness about me...Decorating for me is a way for me to root my family..because no matter where we are- we are together..and that is the most important thing! Thanks for this award! It means alot and thanks for stopping by! Love Ya! Mean it! Stephanie

9 comments:

Katy Montgomery said...

Congratulations on your award!

WestSide Story said...

Congrats steph, you deserve it! Lisa

Out in the Fields said...

Thats great, thanks Steph...but do i have to do something now? I've never seen this type of thing before!

Holly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Unknown said...

Good for Judy...all MIL's should be encouraging..smiles.

LuLu said...

sweet post and congrats on your award!! loved learning more about YOU!!
xo,
LuLu

Free Art Printables said...

Congrats on your award!!!!

BECKY said...

Hi Stephanie! Cool award to receive, gal! Have I told you that I really like your blog??!! I love the variety of stuff, and the glimpses we get of your personality! I think we'd be friends if you lived around here!!

Loved learning a little more about you! I have also been in denial about being a country girl!! HA! It's coming out now though in my decorating etc...
Hope your weekend is FAB!!
HUGS,
Becky

~ Regan said...

Congrats on the award- I just started reading thru your blog, and you clearly deserve it!