Monday, September 21, 2009

Check it out!

Good morning to you all this fine Monday morning! I just put all my kids on the bus and sent my husband off for HIS first day at school too! So I am holding down the fort and kitten-sittin for my girls..the kitties follow me everywhere and I had to put them back to bed so I could do a little blogging..Click here!
http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/09/fall-festival-week-3.html AND CHECK THIS OUT! DIY Showoff is having a fun Fall Festival and you must go see this great blog! It is a very favorite of mine! This gal is the sweetest and she is so helpful! I am featuring my hammered pumpkins! They are soooo easy! Now go check it out and say I sent ya! Love ya! mean it !Stephanie

5 comments:

JUST ME said...

Stephanie,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog... I totally appreciate it.

Angelica Torrez

JUST ME said...

by the way love the pumpkins!

Angie

Let it Shine said...

Super cute! I LOVE painted pumpkins!!!

Alyshia

Infarrantly Creative said...

Ok those turned out GORGEOUS!!!!

Sarah K said...

Love these!!!! Keep the super ideas coming!!! Thanks for hosting the boys. My Swedish company leaves wednesday...I would LOVE to get together. Let me know if it works.