Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor day projects...

That is what is going on here this weekend..labor..Painting, organizing, more painting, moving furniture and quick meals..propositions for trade labor..and child labor..LOL....It is a good weekend! Lots of thing are getting done and it looks worse than it is (I hope). I ( and my laborers..LOL)have been busy. I keep checking back to see if there are more ideas left under comments ..but alas..not many takers on this challenge! I thought it would really take off...but I guess not really. What could I have done better I wonder? maybe a giveaway? Let me know! I hope if you do visit my site that you will say Hi! it means alot to me and I would love to show any of your ideas or photos if you send me some! I would love to see what you are doing too!( Mary! You are so sweet you always leave me a comment and I really appreciate that!) Don't be shy -it feels so good to know you are there! See ya soon !I am gonna reveal my living room project soon..so much to do though..o well I will plug on! Thanks for all the sweet comments Love ya! mean it! Stephanie

P.S. No children were harmed and they were compensated with tasty treats! Thank you very much- The Management! lol

8 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, can't wait to see what you are doing with the table. And below it I see a wonderful wood floor? Do you live in an older home?? I live in a house built in 1850!! I love it!!

blushing rose said...

Anxious to see what you are going to do with this piece, also. Have a lovely week. TTFN ~Marydon

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Lovely table! You can go to the title of the post you want to link to the party, and either right click on it and hit "copy shortcut" OR click on the title of your post, and when it opens in a new page, go up to the top and hightlight the address, hit ctrl "c" and when you get back to my site, hit the ctrl button and "v" at once into the box for the link. I hope that helps!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a great project for labor day! I am excited to see what you did!

XOXO
Jen

Uncovered Ruby said...

I love the pics of your home. I stumbled across your blog link off of BH. Do you live in LaCenter? I do, I don't know if you've checked out my shop in Battle Ground. Your love for the Lord shines through on your blog. Thanks for sharing! Lisa :-)

Uncovered Ruby said...

I forgot to mention that there's another flea market in Battle Ground called Vintage Gathering this Saturday, you should check it out too! More info. is on my blog. :-)

Roeshel said...

I can't wait to see the reveal! :) It's looking like a great feature for the DIY Show Off! haha All you have to do is blog about it and email me the link when the time comes.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me too - which lead me back to you. I'm enjoying your posts! :)

Roeshel

WestSide Story said...

Looks like you guys had a busy labor day weekend! Can't wait to see the finished product. Lisa