Monday, September 14, 2009

Ok! More Barn House and others...

I thought I would show more of the shots I took at the Barn House Sale..There were so many of them, I could not post them all in my other post! Love the hats and pillows!
I really wanted that shelf! It was so great! But I was just looking on this day..maybe next time!

A great display of headband..very cool and very creative!

A collection of odds and ends each unique and interesting..we had fun digging through all the bowls and stands with things like these....
And this sweet little kitty! Just minded his own thing and glance around at all us curious people..So relaxed..like us as we enjoyed our time at the Barn House..my next post is another sale we went to that day..See it was a great day! Thanks for stopping by! Love ya! Mean it! Stephanie




8 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Great photos, thanks for giving me a taste, but oh, I'd love to be there, everything looks like it's so much fun!
I'm just a sucker for black kitties. So cute!!!

Unknown said...

Sweet!
smiles.

blushing rose said...

Sending you my shopping list ... chuckle! Lovely items ...

Pop over & meet a new blog lady @ shabbycottageshoppe.blogspot.com

TTFN ~ Marydon

Miss Mustard Seed said...

What a cool place!

mimi charmante said...

Lovely shots from the show - wasn't it fabulous?
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness I am so jealous! I would love to go to one of their shows! great photos, love the kitty in the last one!

Thanks for visiting my blog~ :)

Uncovered Ruby said...

I saw the post on our Vintage Gathering, I commented on it...thanks for sharing photos!! I had so much fun that day...glad you enjoyed it too, hopefully see you on Oct. 3rd at Uncovered Ruby! Lisa :-)

The Green Pea said...

Barn House always has a beautiful show, I really want to attend the next one. Thank you for sharing your great photos. sandi