Friday, September 11, 2009

Decorating for Fall..

Is this not so cute! I found it one day a Big Lots..A store that is now a fav for home decor! This was only $24.00..I had visions of my annual Harvest Party that we have in our barn..I could see it filled with pumpkins and gourds..and corn cobs! Or I could use it for yummy fall bread that everyone brings for the harvest dinner...Or I could put our bowls and spoons and napkins in it..I guess we will have to see! All I know is that the yellow had to go..
So cream it is! No sense me being distressed! I just distressed the wagon! I like it so much better..hmm not sure if I am done or not though there is still alot I can do with it..guess we will have to wait and see what comes of it!

For now it is a great little find! And will add to our decor for fall..Thanks for stopping by! Love ya! Mean it! Stephanie

4 comments:

Anna said...

so cute. can't wait to see how you use it!

Mary said...

It is adorable, and I like the cream color!
You will find so many things to use this for!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love the cream, and it will be darling filled with fall goodness! Your burlap is really cool!
Debra

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Sooo much better in cream. That is so perfect for fall decorating. I can't wait to see how you use it.