Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The steps to Honor and Faith..

This is the post I meant to post yesterday to go along with my get your craft on..but things came up that had to be taken care of first and I had to stop what I was doing and attend to that..My life first, then blogging ( I gotta keep that in mind!) Anyway, to go along with yesterday's post, I thought I would tell ya how these came to be...I had a dream that I would decorated my fridge in my mudroom to jazz it up abit...
And this is what I dreamed...

Magnets on the back of the frame to hold the pictures up..which kinda worked...

Stamping faith and honor on burlap that did work...put it all together... it looks good... sticks good..add kids and a door to slam on a whim..not so good ..So broken glass later and pointing of fingers and accusations (ehmm..not nice I know) I figured it out..glue burlap to frame and add magnets and try again...try try try again. They are sitting on my bookcase waiting patiently for me to try again..


3 comments:

Mary said...

Life happens doesn't it. You will get them fixed.

I love the stamping on burlap.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

they are very cool hope you get them to stay up!

Unknown said...

You have quite the "eye", love the way you have staged things...smiles.