Monday, September 7, 2009

Before and After of the Whispering Creek House office

The Thrifty Decor Chick is having a before and after party..Thought I would show my office!




It was looking kinda plain and we had alot of changes that were going to happen in our life so it was a must that had to be done! Browns, creams and my dreams come true! More pictures on my blog of the process..and a love shout to my Honey thanks babe! And Sarah, thank you for hosting this party! Also, for taking pity on a girl who is in the learning stage of this blogging! You are great for coming and teaching little ol me about how to post a link..you took the time and I very much appreciate it.....you are so kind! thank you!!







6 comments:

blushing rose said...

Oh, how pretty! Love it. Have a lovely week. TTFN ~ Marydon

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a lovely transformation. You did a great job. Enjoy!

FlowerLady

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Fantastic job! Beautiful and functional, it would be a great place to get some work done!
Janell

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh I love it. So beautiful. I would be at the office all day long.

dusty@TheRedPolkaDot said...

WOW great job!!!! Looks like a well thought out space. I really love your mud room too. Thanks for the inspiration I have been thinking about a little redo for my mud room.

Tanya said...

Love how your office turned out. Doesn't it feel great to have a project finished? sigh