Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Living Room Colors

I thought I would give a little tease of the living room project I am working on...I really, really wanted to do creams and whites and such..but I cant live in a place without color....and I felt for now it was more economic for me to paint, do trade labor and barter than to change everything I have..I went "shopping" in my barn and felt I would be serving my family better at this time using what we already have and add to that..So whites and creams and browns will be for my bedroom, office and master bath for now..and the colors above..my inspiration..Shelly finished my pillows and they are fab! I am off to the kitchen to prepare a Mexican dinner for her family! I will do the reveal soon- I hope. I have a few details I need to get finished..Thanks for stopping by! Love ya! Mean it! Stephanie

10 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

I adore your choice, the rich browns and greens are gorgeous. I love the whites and neutrals, but I'm like you, I need some color in my daily surroundings. Can't wait to see what you are doing!
Debra

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Looking forward to the reveal.

FlowerLady

Roeshel said...

Ugh! Curiosity kills me! haha I can't wait for the reveal. Love the colors you chose!

:)

Roeshel

Free Art Printables said...

I love the color combos you have showing! Thank you so much for your kind words, they are truly appreciated! Jen

Miss Mustard Seed said...

It looks like it will be gorgeous. I can't wait to see the end result!

LuLu said...

Great colors! It's going to look wonderful, I just know it, can't wait to see the finished room! Have fun putting it together,
LuLu

The Green Pea said...

The colors are wonderful, I can hardly wait to see the room finished. sandi

Unknown said...

Very Comforting..smiles.

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

wanted to come by and welcome you to my blog. I look forward to getting to know you, so don't be a stranger. The livingroom tease looks great! Don't let me miss it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie. Sorry you didn't win. :-( If you're interested I have the chalkboard tags in my etsy shop. Have a great weekend!