Friday, September 18, 2009

Garage sales and Kittens...

Look at what I got talked into today..free kittens down the road..My girls are thrilled and I am now a kitten sitter 24/7..but..they ARE really cute! Ella named her kitten ( the black one) Oreo and Camalee's is now named Pumpkin..love abounds here....
And a little something something for me..three platters a teapot and a painting all for $3.oo!

I don't know who painted this but it is so cute! I am going to replace the frame of course. It should be in a real frame..


I wanted to show you the detail on this teapot..I think it's nice..I also picked up a vanity mirror that I am gonna transform for my living room for a little drama! ugh I'm not sure when this living room reveal is ever gonna happen! Anyhoo... Thanks for stopping by love ya! mean it! Stephanie



7 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love all your goodies, the teapot, platters and painting, but OOOOHHHHHH, those kittens are so precious. What a good mom you are!! Have fun, they will rule the roost!
Debra

LuLu said...

You are so sweet! Your kiddos must be absolutely thrilled with their new family additions... their faces are just darling!!! Love the names!!!
I say you had a very successful day a little thriftying and furry friends,
LuLu

The Green Pea said...

Great day for you. Sweet little tea pot and those kittens they are sooooo cute! sandi

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

It is hard to resist kittens. They are so sweet and innocent. It is fun watching their personalities develop. I'm sure your girls are enjoying them. I love their names Oreo and Pumpkin.

Your teapot is sweet. What a good deal for the platters, painting and teapot.

FlowerLady

Anonymous said...

Ooooh.. I love kittens :) Adorable names, too. I have been really enjoying your blog... keep it up :) Laura

Unknown said...

OREO & PUMPKIN!!! I love that....thank you...smiles.

Anonymous said...

yeah.. great find! Cute kitties too!