Friday, January 28, 2011

love dare. day 20. love is Jesus Christ..

Day 20
While we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.-Romans 5:6
Love is Jesus Christ
Today's dare
Dare to take God at His Word. Dare to trust Jesus Christ for salvation.Dare to pray, "Lord Jesus, I am a sinner But you have shown your love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and you have proven your power to save me from death by your resurrection. Lord, change my heart, and save me by your grace.
Questions for you:
  • Write about what this experience has been like for you.
  • Even if you are only renewing your commitment to receive and express His love, what has He shown you today?

thanks for stopping by! off on a date! Love ya mean it! Stephanie

image stephanie fay/book excerpts from the "love dare" by Alex and Stephen Kendrick


No comments: