Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Old Grist Mill

The Old Grist Mill east of Woodland, Wa... Our family went on a Sunday drive last fall and it was the best time! Isn't this beautiful? The old building has so much charm...I could hardly contain myself as I fell out of the car..practically...

The hours for you locals..it's free and it is a great way to enjoy your Sunday..and we need to get out before the cold winter sets in..


Daddybear and Ellaboo and Evan too..my heart be still....



Breathtaking...I have such a good memory of this day..my heart was so full of love for my family and spending time together was amazing...take time to spend the fall days together and enjoy the season..Thanks for stopping by! Love ya! Mean it! Stephanie
P.S. Scroll down for more Grist Mill posts!




5 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, Just stopped by after reading your comment on Becky's..so glad I did. We had a Grist Mill in St.Helena Ca. that our family loved to visit. Your area is beautiful as is your blog and I am going to follow you so I don't miss anything. I have loved spending time in your beautiful state.
Blessings to you.
Noreen

blushing rose said...

We have seen many grist mill's over the years. They are wonderful. Now I'll keep a camera handy at all times to capture the beauty that surrounds us, as did you. TY for sharing.

Have a lovely cuddly eve. TTFN ~Marydon

Unknown said...

Isn't it great to be able to recognize these moments when they happen> as opposed to later? smiles....

~ Regan said...

What a lovely place- The view is beautiful. I hope you got lots of pictures-

a.love said...

quality time is such a heart swelling gift