Friday, October 30, 2009

Amy Butler fabrics and Visiting Aunt Tam's

Hello there! I am so excited to tell you about this great gal Tamey who owns Aunt Tam's in Battle Ground WA....
Her store features fabric, novelties and anything for sewing....I walked in the door and was greeted by her sweet smile and cheery Hello! From her and her sweet daughter! My mom in law Judy introduced us and I pretty much stood there overwhelmed by the great stuff all around me! It was so amazing..So let me take you for a tour!

Great buttons were lined up in a row to buy..for say pillows, outfits, purses. gloves....


Trims galore..... I love her pretty organization of all these treasures!


Look at all the great buttons every shape and color!


So sweet pantaloons! gulp! I'm in love!!!!!........

The really beautiful thing about Tams is that she makes up these great kits with all the materials so you can just buy it and take it home and make it! Like this dress below.....

Just grab a kit .....


See? Isn't it great? Look at the cuties on the package..her grandbabies!
She has great samples of outfits throughout the store..to give you ideas you can do...She made this skirt and scarf...love it!

And she has made little areas with themes that you can roam around in like this beautiful bedroom which is so soft and lovely..the bedding is for sale because they are changing things around...
My mom in law Judy has sewn so many of the things in Tam's store...like this roll up sleeping bag for a toddler girl..I felt like wrestling this one out of her hands when she showed it to me...

And this little cowboy nook! It is so sweet..Tam lets the kids come in and hang out on it so mom can shop! From what I hear... they love it!



These are curtains below.. look at the detail oh I love them!


They are hanging in the baby nook..the fabrics are so amazing! Not your pink and blue! So colorful! I wish I would have had such great fabrics when I had my babies!


Form blankets to sweet little things like this below...I will take a bouquet!



I love this ottoman! So childproof! LOL The kids love it I am sure!

I wanted you to see the great fabrics that Aunt Tam's carries...Amy Butler and others..







You all know Judy had made me a great purse for my birthday..Check out the bags she did for Tam! Here is another one of the kits Tam does..Purses!
Love them!!!! Would you not love one of these!!!





Amy Butler patterns and fabrics....ahhhhh!

I love this too..a dress form with an apron that makes me feel so like baking and cooking! And that's a good thing!

Aunt Tams has coffee going all day and your welcome to it! Here is a glimpse into her kitchen nook with more patterns and fabrics!
The decor is just so cute! Take a look around....



Yeah ....I know ....it is so cool!



Look at these adorable coasters! The are so very vintage!!

This apron is for mommy's little helper! My Ella would love it!

Tam really paid great attention to detail.. and the great things in her shop shows it!




Quilts were everywhere...Each one as beautiful as the next...such talent!


And the umbrella in the window a sweet touch.....


Aunt Tams is a place you will browse around and around in..I didn't want to leave! You can visit her on line also at http://www.aunttams.com/ And order from her there if you can't make it to little old Battle Ground WA...


My mom in law Judy ..She is so talented and beautiful! And Tam you are too! I enjoyed my visit and look forward to coming back in! Next time I hope I won't be in such a daze! But you have the most beautiful store! Thanks to you! And thank you for stopping by! Love ya! mean it! Stephanie

PS >>>>Dont Forget the Give Away! SCROLL TO NEXT POST for that!






































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

now THAT's a shoppe! Love it! I'd be there for hours. I'm seeking a dress form like the wired one she has. So darn cute.


Thanks for all those great photos!

Arlene said...

That shop looks amazing! Thanks for sharing...wished I lived closer or was at least traveling through!

~ Regan said...

Arrggh!!! *pouting* I want a shop like that here!! You are so lucky! I LOVE that fabric- so colorful and spunky~ You are one lucky gal.

Out in the Fields said...

You beat me to it Steph! I've been planning to go to Aunt Tams and blog with pics too, but thats ok, you did a fab job and its great advertising...cause I want them to be successful!!!

Anna said...

Great post! Her store is so neat!!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous place!
I went to my fave fabric funstore yesterday...and had to write about it too, smiles.

Debra Howard said...

I love your post. what amazing and beautiful things. I would love that store. So sorry I am not closer. Great ideas and so beautiful. Love the beautiful pictures too. Some of them would make great art framed in a sewing room!
Debbie