Thursday, October 15, 2009

life...


I love this idea! Don't you? I have the Harvest party on my mind today..trying to come up with ideas for games and such...the weather today is cold and rainy and forecast looks like it will be like this for at least a week..hoping it clears up soon! It is nice though to have the candles burning and for today nothing but some cleaning to do..its nice and quiet for now ..Ella is "making me a present" she is so in lala land right now and I like it! Have a wonderful day my friends and thanks for stopping by! Love Ya! Mean it! Stephanie

image by eventsbyemma

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I never thought I'd say these two words together, but that is a SEXY BARN!

Anonymous said...

Now only if I'm invited too. Otherwise.. nope you can't do this.

(hee hee)

Kiss kiss
~Olivia

The Whispering Creek House said...

Olivia! you rock!

Jena Williams, Not So Shabby Interiors said...

Stephanie,

Precious...and I think a perfect spot for a wedding! Ok, I wanted to let you know that I bought my coffee table at Canton First Monday trade days for $350! So excited when I saw it...
Have a great week,
Jena

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Boy, that is gorgeous. I would love to have a barn. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I'm linking to your bookcase before & after post for my Furniture Feature Friday. You're not the main feature, but I thought it was a wonderful job and deserved a mention!

~ Regan said...

Oh man, that pic is breathtaking! I love it!! And I adore that wreath~ Ahhh..... if dreams really do come true... :P haha, You just added a few more things on to my 'lifelong wishlist' !

Anonymous said...

Happy B Day Girl!! YM

Room to Inspire said...

What a beautiful photo - I am not really a barn gal, but this barn is calling my name!!

Chelsea