Friday, October 16, 2009

My bed is calling me!

My bed and my barn are on my mind today..that is why this picture has so much meaning today! Whoever did this shot please contact me so I can credit you not only for this picture but for reading my mind ...you did a wonderful job! I just want to crawl into bed today! I guess I'm in the mood for a good book and some soft sheets! I know you all can relate..right? However, good new is that tonight Danny is going to paint the walls in the barn bathroom! I'm so excited! One more thing to check off the list! Hope you are getting your lists done too! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie

7 comments:

BECKY said...

What a cool pic, Steph!! I'd like to cozy up with a good book right there myself!

Made a slight dent in my to do list for today, and tonight I'm taking my middle two daughters to dinner!! Just some fun girl time! They're 23 and 20 and are loads of fun.

Have a lovely evening, sweetie!!
HUGS,
Becky

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

My list is getting a little bit smaller...but I still have a long way to go...I guess if I would stay home and not go out of town so much then I could get it all done...oh well. Hope you have a great weekend...going to watch some college football and visit with friends and best of all...I get to see my baby girl (she's 19)!

Blessings,
Linda

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Stephanine, I can't wait to see what you do with your barn. Both barn pics are awesome. You DO have some great ideas, there!
Debra

savvycityfarmer said...

MY HEART LITERALLY ALMOST STOPPED BEATING ... she says as she takes a deep breath

... I'm getting a rash just thinking about my savvycityfarm SACS™ strewn all over this bed!

pop on over you'll see


p.s. oh how I wish you could give moi credit for this photo!!!

savvycityfarmer said...

ooooops ... I just re-read my comments and I see you did pop over!!!

me bad!

blushing rose said...

I feel guilty & need to do the laundry sink coverup soon. Lovely presentation.
Have a lovely week. TTFN ~Marydon

Jen from WR said...

Oh my, so dreamy!