Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Harvest Party Activites!

The best thing about doing the Harvest party is this..the kids! And adults... relaxing and playing too! Last year, this party was so packed full of things to do that I am sure everyone was happily tired! Up above the game was to have two or three teams that had to completely dress up and add makeup and dress down and hand off to the next player..whichever team got done first won! The faces were so funny! Everyone slapped on makeup and it was so much fun to look at each other after the game to see how everyone did! The boys laughed the hardest not knowing what makeup was they struggled to figure out what to put where!!
Gram Judy always brings a craft for the kids and last year they did Styrofoam and fabric pumpkins! The girls did a fine job! Thanks Gram!

Making carmel apple combinations..the messiest, gooiest, fun part!!! The kids love this!!!!

My beautiful girl...I wonder what she was thinking about?


And of course the kids with their hands in pumpkin guts! THE BEST PART!!! OO What will we do this year? Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! Love Ya! Mean it! Stephanie




5 comments:

Heidi said...

darn it! now I'm craving a carmel apple!

a.love said...

I'm convinced...I need a harvest party :)

decorator to the stars said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG, STOP BY & SAY HI :) GIO

~ Regan said...

It looks like everyone had so much fun. This should be, if it already isn't, an annual thing. What a great time!
Stop by and check my blog out tomorrow morning for a surprise!
http://mamacancraft.blogspot.com/
:)

BECKY said...

Hi Stephanie,

I just have to say that this really warms my heart! It is like a big, chunky slice of Americana!
It's a wonderful example of what is good and right in our world, and we need so much more of this kind of stuff! Thanks so much for letting us share in it!

Wish I could have been there!
Blessings and hugs,
Becky