Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Whispering Creek House Is DONE!

Here it is...The Whispering Creek House office is DONE! I love it! It's warm and cozy..I had taken pictures last night but didn't like the light that was coming in so I waited until this morning and I'm glad I did!
Lots of cupboards and drawer space for all kinds of tools and crafts..even a little tv for movies for Ella or the kids to keep them busy while I craft..See that bubble gum machine I picked up at a church sale? Gonna show that little project later..

The end side of the room. The table folds up and out when I need a place for the kids to craft..love it! And my little fridge for our water bottles...I can't believe its done! Finally! Thanks for hanging in there with me! Blogging has really motivated me to finish this room! Thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie


5 comments:

Out in the Fields said...

I LOVE it! It looks like the kind of place where lots of creativity and a good thought life will happen:) Great work.

Aunt Naomi said...

Oh MY GoSH!!! At first I thought it was a picture out of a magazine... IT's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great great job... PLEASE please come do my house!:) LOVE your blog... Hugs to all of you!

Lisa and Danny said...

Looks Great! We Will have to drop by and see it in person! Love, Lisa

The Whispering Creek House said...

you are all to sweet thanks so much!

Holly said...

Looking good:) Can't wait to see it!