Monday, August 31, 2009

Our family reunion begins...

This is the entry to our reunion! It draws us in with anticipation and for me I feel a little anxouisness..I haven't seen some of these people in years..I forgot my camera on the first day so this is the second day and I gottta say I could hardly wait! The night before was so fun and it really relaxed me and so I was ready for this day on Sat.
Welcome to the o zone!

Chet and Carla's home..they hosted this whole thing at their house... I never got a photo of them together cuz they were running around keeping us all well fed and entertained!

Homemade salsa! yum!


Catching up for hours!! It was a busy day on Saturday! Games for the kids, breakfast lunch and dinner and a sibling tractor course! And bonfires after dark! wow what a time!



No comments: