Love language guidelines to quality time:
- Maintain eye contact...this keeps our minds from wandering off yonder..
- Don't listen to your spouse and do something at the same time..oh oops!
- Listen for feelings.. this will clue you in to what your spouse is REALLY saying
- Check out his bod...not like that! I mean his body language! A body speaks one way when the words say different!
- Don't interrupt. it's rude.
ok..soooo, I could use a little practice in some areas.. this a good reminder to me.. did you find yourself here too? Needing a little practice? Don't be shy..I don't wanna be the only one! giggle..now I want to get down to ideas of HOW to get that quality time I dream of...So its your turn:
How do you get quality time together?
Can not wait to hear how you do this...and just remember..this is for fun not to burden anyone! We all need a gentle tap in these areas..no one is perfect...refining our love languages during this season can be a great time to focus again.....so love to you all! I gotta get busy maintaining eye contact! hehee
Thanks for stopping by love ya! mean it! Stephanie