Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blogging friends ...


These are for you! My lovely blogging friends... for the sweet get well wishes! Your so encouraging to me and I think you are all such nice people! Blogging has been so great because of you and if I could.... I would hand deliver a bouquet to each and everyone of you! I so enjoy the posts where you share with me what you do on Mondays and on your weekends..its so personal and I feel like your right here sharing a cup of coffee with me! And you know how Mondays can be ..but after I hear about what you gals get done in a day... I am inspired by you! Thanks for that! I am feeling better and am ready to tackle a few projects..I have lamps to do and painting projects, a chair project..yikes! Better just take it slow..thank you again for your sweetness and thanks for stopping by! Love ya mean it! Stephanie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I just found out today that you were sick and now you're better already, so I suppose it's too late for a get well. I'll just say I hope you feel even better today! :-) Those flowers are beautiful. Make me think of spring. Sigh...

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers....hope this day is better for you! smiles....always.

Anonymous said...

Even though you're on the mend.. I still send my love and kisses your way.

Flowers for a beautiful lady.

with love,
Olivia

BECKY said...

So glad you're feeling better Stephanie. I am skirting pink eye I think!! YUCK!! But so far I am winning!!

Hope you just continue to feel better!
Love n hugs,
Becky

Kolein said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! I accept them with my whole heart! And then, if I had your address I'd send you some just like them!!!

Blogging is definitely more than a creative outlet. It's a beautiful joining of hearts and spirits so kindred that if we were all in a room together we'd be blinded by the light!

Happy you are feeling better!