Saturday, February 12, 2011

love dare. day35. Love is accountable..

Day 35
Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.-Proverbs 15:22 NIV
Love is accountable
Today's dare
Find a marriage mentor-someone who is a strong Christian and who will be honest and loving with you. If you feel that counseling is needed, then take the first step up an appointment. During this process, ask God to direct your decisions and discernment.
Questions for you:
  • Who did you choose?
  • Why did you select this person?
  • What do you hope to learn from them?

Thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie

image unknown/book excerpts from the "love dare" by Alex and Stephen Kendrick

1 comment:

Julie said...

Just wanted to check in and say that I was able to meet the dare for Day 34 immediately. My man showed a tremendous amount of grace and patience with someone who had not been responsible and gotten my husband into a stressful situation, briefly. He handled it so well and communicated with such grace and waited to see if it would be resolved, rather than being upset and giving the person what they probably deserved in a lecture or offended reaction. I was able to tell him it was such a testimony to me to see him do that, and watch how God took care of it, and that I was proud of him and his actions...and SO glad that he was my husband...and of course his perseverence in handling our long distance separation has been another I have told him helps me to endure. Thanks Stephanie!