Wednesday, February 16, 2011

love dare. day 39..love endures...

Day 39
love never fails.-1 Corinthians 13:8
Love endures
Today's dare
Spend time in personal prayer, then write a letter of commitment and resolve to your spouse. Include why you are committing to this marriage until death, and that you have purposed to love them no matter what. Leave it in a place that your mate will find it.
Questions for you:
  • What were some of the hesitations you had in writing this letter?
  • How do you expect you spouse to respond to it?
  • How did God help you in writing it, and what did the process teach you about yourself?

Tomorrow is the last day of our love dare..hard to believe, but true..the last two dares are so beautiful..I think you will enjoy this and will feel very happy that you stuck it out..I know at times it became very challenging..it is worth it..thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it Stephanie

image southern living/ book excerpts from the "love dare" by Alex and Stephen Kendrick

1 comment:

Lisa notes... said...

I think I'll spill the beans tonight that I've been doing the Love Dare! I don't know if my husband has figured it out or not; will be interesting for me to see.