Sunday, February 6, 2011

love dare. day 29. love's motivation..

I am so moved by you ladies and how serious you have been taking this dare..sharing what you are going through is very inspiring..thank you! I am honored to be a small part of your walk..stay strong in the Lord! day 29
Render service with a good attitude, as to the Lord not to men.
Love's motivation
Today's dare
Before you see your spouse again today, pray for them by name and for their needs. Whether it comes easy for you or not, say "I love you," then express love to them in some tangible way. Go to God in prayer again, thanking Him for giving you the privilege of loving this special person-unconditionally, the way He loves both of you.
Questions for you:
  • How will this change of motivation affect your relationship and reactions?
  • What does this inspire you to do?
  • What does it inspire you to stop doing?

Thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie

image joyfolie/book excerpts from the "love dare" by Alex and Stephen Kendrick


1 comment:

Dianna said...

I've really been doing some reflective thinking of late about how I've done things in the past for Carroll...counting it joy to do so. But then this selfish side of me started raising its head and I quit doing a lot of the "little things" that I used to do. I've been praying about it and started doing some of those things again. He's definitely taken notice, made it worth my effort of "spoiling" him. ;) It inspires me to quit being so selfish with my time in order to think more on his needs.

Hugs to you, Stephanie. Praying for you as you and your hubby go through this dare with us, day by day.