Friday, February 11, 2011

love dare. day 34. Love Celebrates Godliness..

Day34
(love) does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth.- 1Corinthians 13:6
Love celebrates godliness
Today's dare
Find a specific, recent example when your spouse demonstrated Christian character in a noticeable way. Verbally commend them for this point today.

Questions for you:

  • What examples did you choose to recognize?
  • How many other ways could you celebrate their growth in godliness?
  • How could you encourage them to preserver in it?

This is such a neat dare..thinking about Danny demonstrating Christian godliness and character is easy...it comes so natural to him..I love that man for it! I am thanking God for a closer look at the man he gave me! Wow! I'm impressed Lord!

Thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie

image Stephanie Fay photography/ book excerpts from Alex and Stephen Kendrick

2 comments:

Out in the Fields said...

Steph, I nomintaed you for the Stylish Blog Award over on my blog!

Lisa notes... said...

I love this dare. I told my husband that I'm so thankful he's the kind that visits people in the hospitals. It's such a godly trait.

He went out of his way tonight to visit his uncle who had heart surgery on Thursday. He's really helped me get out of my shell a little more to do this too.

I can't believe we're almost finished!