Monday, November 29, 2010

thankful hearts..beat here..

Good Monday morning! This photo was taken by my daughter in the days before Thanksgiving. isn't it lovely? We had a fun and warm Thanksgiving with family and ate til we could no more..I will post photos if I can figure out my daughters little camera..we pulled out old family videos and had some good laughs and skiped(dont know if I spelled that right) family in S.C. We did crafts and received our Christmas mugs from Grandma and Grandpa filled with hot cocoa and candy..even my nieces boyfriends got one this year! So much fun!!!! The day after feasting I ended up sick though..until today..feeling a bit better and have high hope of getting a productive week in..can you believe we are on our way to Christmas? Time to get the Christmas decor out and get busy...thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie

No comments: