Sunday, November 21, 2010

o my dear..

Dear little black dress...I am still in love with you and I know your worried about this week and all the competition your gonna have for my affections..but I am devoted to you still and will keep my grazing to a minimum this year..last year I suffered for you. But, this year, I must be good to both of us so I don't become discouraged and give up all together..so in regards to this week you will always be on my mind even as I lift..... the Thanksgiving fork..love ya mean it! Stephanie

4 comments:

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

Hahaha... that is so funny! It's tough to be good this time of year when it comes to eating all the goodies!

Ann On and On... said...

And what a cute little black dress it is! Nothing should make lifting the fork this Thursday any thing but pleasure. Take seconds for me.

Leah said...

Oh that dress is so so cute! The perfect LBD!

Luvs!

LuLu said...

Squeals I adore that dress!!
xo,
LuLu