Monday, November 8, 2010

cozy family gatherings coming...

Ok, here we go....I'm doing Thanksgiving at my house! gulp....don't get me wrong... I have done it plenty of times..it just that this time my house is a bit smaller than the houses I have entertained in before..but, I'm throwing caution to the wind and going for it!
And I'm excited to decorate for it of course! Paper or real plates? Pretty napkins..centerpieces and fun crafts for everyone...ooooo sounds fun right?

A home is a house filled with love... no matter what...Thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie
image martha and unknown


4 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Hi Stephanie, O.k so I know that no matter what you choose, do to a smaller house, it will still look like a magazine article-you have such an incredible eye for decorating. BTW, Love the plates that the pie is on. For me, now that we have 15 when we gather(daughter's and their families)entertaining has become more common and I don't stress as much.
Hugs, Noreen

Butterfly Works said...

Your blog is so welcoming and I have had fun browsing.....

Oklahoma Granny said...

My MIL's home isn't even 1000 sq feet but we always have a wonderful holiday at her home and there's usually about 25 to 30 people in attendance. I'm sure your Thanksgiving will be wonderful!

Unknown said...

I cannot imagine that your Thanksgiving gathering will be anything but warm, inviting and successful, no matter what size your home...your heart is big, I can tell!