Saturday, May 1, 2010

A new shop to visit!

Introducing The Olive Kat..a new little shop on 12503 N.E. 72nd Ave.Vancouver Wa 98682....I stopped by this great little treasure tucked away and surrounded by a garden nursery..and enjoyed my time so much.. I asked permission to share it all with you...enjoy!





































































There are lovely things coming in daily I'm told...so stop over there.. they would love to have ya!
Thanks for stopping by! Love ya mean it! Stephanie

8 comments:

The Tattered Cottage said...

What a darling shop! So many beautiful treasures. Thanks for sharing :)
Toni

Dianna said...

Thanks for sharing, Stephanie. Do you think you could give me a quick call when you decide to go again? lol... Thoroughly enjoyed my visit here today!

Kolein said...

What a sweet place to have near you. Thank you for taking the photos and sharing them.

I love the windows and the wreath as well as the door knob hangers! Very nice!

Have a lovely Sunday,
~Kolein

Out in the Fields said...

I've seen that sign for weeks/months? and did'nt know what it was...now I know, can't wait to go! Thanks and good to have you back blogging:)

Ann On and On... said...

Fun.Fun.Fun. Off to look at more. :D

Anna said...

looks like they have some neat stuff!

Constance said...

I love shops like this, may have to make a road trip down from Olympia!

the Olive Kat said...

Thanks for all of the kind words and beautiful photos! We're glad you checked it out. Hope to see you again. We will be out at the "vintage gathering" flea market sale on sat. may 8th in Battle ground There are details on our blog" Thanks again!