Monday, May 10, 2010

He said the sweetest thing...


My husband said the sweetest thing yesterday..he would like to send me to school for photography...now I think that's sweet... but what really made my heart skip is when he said he thinks I have some talent..and that I almost see the photo before I click it....I know he loves me ...it really felt good that he thinks this..it has been something I could get into...but am I any good for real?Hmmmm... I think I will try..when the time is right..it could be fun and interesting to learn something new....plus Ella is going to school all day next year..I am loving this idea! Even if its for a giggle for me and my family..it will be fun..and I will have a ton of photos of the ones I love! right? Have a great Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great mothers day weekend! thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie

9 comments:

Angela said...

He sounds like a keeper!!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,

I agree with the hubster! Step outside your safety zone and pursue a talent you were given.

Deborah

Oklahoma Granny said...

What a super guy! I would love to learn everything there is to know about my camera. I know it is capable of doing MUCH more than I can possibly imagine.

Out in the Fields said...

The best thing I ever did was take a photography class! It opened my eyes to a whole new way of taking photos and looking at my camera. Go for it:)

Unknown said...

Go for it!!!! Wow...going to learn more about what you love to do already?! If you have the encouragement from home.. you're half way there! If you don't go, can Danny send ME to school for it? ha...ha...
Hugs to you all!
--Aunt Naomi

Anonymous said...

Your photography is great. Go for it, and enjoy it!

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

How exciting! What a sweet hubby. I think it will be loads of fun!

SweetAnnee said...

I've been wanting too for years Go for it~~

beauty in simplicity said...

That is so sweet! We need to believe our husbands when they tell us things about ourselves, they know us the best! it means taking a chance though...go for it!