Friday, May 14, 2010

all natural..

Last night we had so much fun goofing around together! It all started right before bed when the kids came running in our room( which for some reason turns into the family room right before bed) anyway, Ella had this huge what butterfly or moth? that Evan had caught and put on Ella to show us....
So pretty right? It was funny though every time she would move her arm Danny and I would move over quite significantly on the bed...the kids weren't fazed (we don't think) and we sure didn't point it out...

She was sooo thrilled...


after the thing flew away..Ella grabbed my camera and went to town..I will share a few with you...Donkey's name is messkee and the tiger is kuggi because according to Ella "she's so cozy"...



a nice nose shot..with after thoughts of dinner (it looks like) on her mouth...




her best eye shot..if you couldn't tell...or maybe she's in as much shock as I am ....to share a picture of me!!!!!!!





Here I am...no makeup ,no hairstyle..in my famous pj lounge wear.....after being inspired by comments that I may be a grandma..I thought it was time to let you in on what I look like..what better way than all natural? lol






if ya love me all natural...I figure you can love me as I am..no airs... just me...







Thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie








9 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

You look like an adorable teenager:) Have a fun weekend!
~Debra
Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

Unknown said...

What fun you all had ... look pretty snappy there!

Have a beautiful weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

glor said...

The butterfly is amazing, have never seen anything like that (and really don't want to ... lol). You are one adorable gal, pretty without makeup! You are a youngster yourself.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Out in the Fields said...

If I looked that good without any added help, I'd jump up and down for joy! I look more grandmaish every hour:)

Unknown said...

FUN! smiles.

Uncovered Ruby said...

What an incredible butterfly, beautiful! I haven't seen any like that around here. You're adorable al natural, thanks for sharing!!:-)
Lisa

Janean said...

beautiful moth-butterfly
beautiful ella
beautiful YOU!

Unknown said...

You are adorable!!! What a special thing to have that family time before bed....sometimes just goofing around together is the best!!

Windy Ridge said...

You do look like a teenager, what up with that??
You have the most glorious freckles!

xoxo