Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reflections at The Whispering Creek House











Looking around the Whispering Creek House.. I took these pictures when it was a sunny day in March..I love the simplicity of it all.. I have been really distracted as of late and feel so terrible that I haven't been posting hardly at all....I guess I feel like there are so many other things I should be doing that are more productive....oh! what to do! I guess I am going to post when I can and not worry about it...I hope if you love The Whispering Creek House you will hang in there....I have a lot of projects started but unfinished. So I will post more on those as I finish them ...thanks for stopping by! Love ya mean it! Stephanie




4 comments:

LuLu said...

Wishing you lots of good productivity!!!!
xo,
LuLu

savvycityfarmer said...

spring at your house looks mighty divine!

Uncovered Ruby said...

Love your beau.ti.ful pictures! I have a hard time keeping up with our blog sometimes too. Life happens! Don't you worry, we'll all still be here when you get back :-)
Lisa

FairfieldHouse said...

Stephanie -

It's all in the details; finding beauty in the smallest things. Thank you for sharing.

- Deborah