Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The fanciest tractor I ever saw...
back when I was dreaming of a garden....

my husband came rolling in with this little beauty...a crystal handle... can you beat that?


Thanks to our neighbors..we enjoyed this ever so pretty thing and tried to attempt a garden..unfortunately we only got a couple pumpkins planted and that was about it...oh well..another year? wait..didnt I say that last year?...oh dear....lol...thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie
P.S. Sorry about all the computer problems..it took a while to figure it out..but I'm back!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute write Stephanie. How are the pumpkins coming along ... chuckle!

Have a lovely eve ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Oklahoma Granny said...

All I can say is there is no way I'm showing this post to my husband. I have 4 glass door knobs that I love dearly and there is no way I'd let him use one on his old tractor. :)

Dianna said...

I love that crystal handle on the tractor. It actually looks like an old door handle or knob.

Sorry that you weren't able to see your garden dreams come true this year. Lord willing maybe you'll be able to see that dream realized next year.

BECKY said...

Hi Steph! What a cute tractor!! Where is the photo of you driving it??? That's what I want to know!
Did you drive it? I would have HAD to!!

Thanks for sharing your fun! Maybe next year for the garden, huh?

HUGS,
Becky