Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dessert anyone?



Hey there! I found a great way to help those sweet cravings..have you seen this? Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights GUM!!! Yes! GUM!!!! Only 5 Calories each piece! Sugar free and I'm not kidding..... it tastes just like a dessert! Today, I bought the Key Lime Pie!!! Hallelujah! I can eat dessert with out the guilt!!! Run! Dont walk! I found mine at Walmart! Treat yourself! It's great and they have all different kinds of flavors that are coming in October! So exciting! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by! Love ya mean it! Stephanie

P.S. Mr. Computer and Miss Camera are still fighting..its like Gone with the Wind over here...drama ,drama, drama!

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Hope you get your computer and camera issues fixed soon! Missin' ya, gal!!
HUGS,
Becky

Oklahoma Granny said...

I'm definitely checking out that gum but not until after Tuesday. I have a date with the dentist to get a permanent crown put on.

Naomi said...

I knew I had seen about this gum somewhere but couldn't remember where! Old age you know...but yes, it DOES taste like dessert! We got the mint chocolate chip ice cream and it tastes just like it. :)