Monday, October 18, 2010

more party pictures...

Good morning! It's Monday and I wanted to share the project that we did at the birthday party..
With the See Sissy Sew shop closed and opened for our party..and with the help of grandma Judy and auntie Shelly..Camalee and friends were able to pick fabrics out and make wrist cuffs as a project and party favor...
I love that the girls had such a great time making them..it is good wholesome fun and each girl felt good about what they made..

Didn't they turn out cute? Each girl sewed their name on the cuff and added a little bling..not surprisingly, they all chose the same fabric! lol






Sewing has been something that I have wanted Camalee to know how to do because I don't know how and I wish I did!


Even with all the trims they had the to work with.. they ended up keeping the wrist cuffs simple and sweet..





just like them! See Sissy Sew does classes for all levels of learners..so if its something your interested in..go check there site and see whats up! thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie






7 comments:

Courtney said...

this was SUCH a charming party! It was a great idea to have it in the shop. I love the yellow table and all the details!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

What a great party idea...looks like fun was had by all!

Blessings,
Linda

Ann On and On... said...

Very fun! What lucky girls.

Tanya said...

What a cute idea and a skill that they can all use.

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

What a great idea! Those cuffs (and the girls) are darling. I wish I knew how to sew!

Dianna said...

So cool! I love the idea of the girls making their own "favors"...and that they all picked the same fabric is awesome!

LuLu said...

sweet!!! love this party idea
xo,
LuLu