Tuesday, June 28, 2011

pretty little garden gift

Easy peezee kids craft..cant figure out where I found this...I think a "green" blog..but anyway thought it is a great way to share gardening with the kids..its looking like another year of dreaming about a real one..hmmmm oh well..a pot, a plant and an old plastic bottle or glass if you can get one cut..great gift too..cute right?...thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie
p.s. if you know where i found this let me know i wanna give credit where credit is do..Thanks Debra! go here to see more!

3 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Blomsterverkstad! May 3,2011. Minna is my idol! Isn't this just a wonderful image? xoxo Debra

Oklahoma Granny said...

How cute is that?!?!?! Now to just find me some pots and bottles that are about the same size.

Holly said...

These are soooo cute!!:) Maybe we should make 'em with our girls:)