Wednesday, December 22, 2010

while you wait....

ok..... these are some little goodies I have been stashing away..but we are that close to Christmas and the kids are in need of some thing to do while they wait and I think its time to go outside and start making some all natural crafts...So here are a few ideas that I LOVE and want to share with all you nature lovers and inspire you to make some of your own!
If you do any.... please share with me..I would love to see your take on this idea!

Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie
images..sorry i cant remember where i found them


3 comments:

Dianna said...

What beautiful gifts/nature crafts these are...I especially like the last two. Thank you for the ideas!

Delightful Order said...

Cute Stephanie! Love them...
DaNita :)

Oklahoma Granny said...

Oh, everyone of them is just lovely!