Thursday, July 8, 2010

I don't know where this image comes from..but it is so lovely to me..if its yours please contact me I want to credit you! In fact, I may have used it before and will probably use it again! lol

The thing that intrigues me about this... is how fragile this dandelion is..yet how beautiful...it seems at the most fragile times in our life we can become the most afraid and doubting..and like this withering flower we wonder.. Can I really get through this? It is amazing what the Spirit can help us endure...there have been times when I have felt I couldn't trust another soul in this world and yet I could rely on the one who gave His life for me..feeling so fragile and even bendable..it is easy for the enemy to attack and torment me with the things I struggle with and it feels like with one swift breeze I could be swept away into despair..life can be hard..as a Christian I get up every day and do a battle that the world cannot understand..praying for discernment with my children, prayers for my marriage... that it would continue to be its best, with no room for the enemy to use evil, to destroy what the Lord says is good. Prayers for family members and friends with struggles of their own..as the world goes about its business and satisfies it own desires..I pray that mine would be His will and not my own...how good it is that we have a place to lay it all down and be encouraged that there is a reason for all things and we are given hope... someday we will have no pain or tears and this knowledge restores us so we CAN go on.. look back and see how very fragile we were... yet how beautiful..thanks for stopping by! love ya mean it! Stephanie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful write ... perfectly stated.

Love the porch, too.

Have a lovely summers eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Out in the Fields said...

So true! I've felt like a dandelion puff lately...not much left on the stem:)

glor said...

A wonderful post, a good read. Prayer, so very important. Many blessings.