Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I love this pumpkin from Midwest Living..just simple leaves decoupaged to a white pumpkin...easy right?
I do feel like its time to do a little decorating now around the house..maybe even some baking..even if I have to chew gum the whole time so keep from cheating! heheeee
Its hard to believe I'm wishing you a happy weekend already! But, thanks again for stopping by! Love Ya! Mean it! Stephanie
P.S. I haven't made the pumpkin cheese cake squares yet..I'm on a diet people! Come on now! I'm living through you! I'm gonna try them for the family though..I really love them ya know..my family that is....hehee
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Gingersnap Crust
2 cups finely crushed Ginger Snap cookies
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
3 (8oz) packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
¾ cup sugar
1 can solid pack pumpkin puree
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 large eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine gingersnap crumbs, and melted butter. Mix until crumbs resemble slightly wet sand. Press mixture into prepared pan. Place pan into refrigerator until filling is ready.
3. Place cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, flour, pumpkin pie spice, and eggs into the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until well incorporated.
4. Remove crust from the refrigerator. Pour pumpkin cheese mixture over prepared crust.
5. Bake for 35 - 35 minutes.
6. Allow squares to cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight. Cut into squares and serve.
Use the base of a dry measuring cup to help you flatten crumbs into pan. This method helps keep your hands clean and creates a flatter, more even crust.
Stock up on extra cans of pumpkin puree when they are available. They keep well in your pantry and can be used for everything from desserts to pancakes. Take it from me, they aren’t so easy to find once the holidays are over and one never knows when a Pumpkin Cheesecake craving will strike!
Monday, September 27, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
This is the last part of our day..a photo of the majestic Molten Falls....an end of a beautiful day with my little family...bet my three oldest wish they would have come!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Hey there! I found a great way to help those sweet cravings..have you seen this? Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights GUM!!! Yes! GUM!!!! Only 5 Calories each piece! Sugar free and I'm not kidding..... it tastes just like a dessert! Today, I bought the Key Lime Pie!!! Hallelujah! I can eat dessert with out the guilt!!! Run! Dont walk! I found mine at Walmart! Treat yourself! It's great and they have all different kinds of flavors that are coming in October! So exciting! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by! Love ya mean it! Stephanie
P.S. Mr. Computer and Miss Camera are still fighting..its like Gone with the Wind over here...drama ,drama, drama!